Pigeons are delivering mail to thousands of satisfied customers in North America in as little as an hour. That’s the nickname of the crowd-sourced fleet of couriers at PigeonShip, the on-demand shipping solution that connects senders and recipients across North America.
These pigeons don’t have wings, but they move at record speeds, providing customers with speedy shipping alternatives to traditional services like FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
Here’s how it works:
- PigeonShip couriers fulfill the final shipment mile during their regular driving routine, which brings down costs further. You save even more money.
- You can ship mail to your recipient and have them receive it on the same day. Some shipments take as little as an hour, making PigeonShip one of the fastest delivery services in the U.S. and Canada.
How PigeonShip Has Revolutionized Shipping for Small Businesses
Your customers don’t care who delivers their mail. All they want is their shipment delivered on time. Imagine if you could speed up their delivery and have customers receive their package in hours rather than days.
That’s the idea behind PigeonShip, the revolutionary shipment service for small business owners like you. It’s like a modern-day carrier pigeon solution!
So why should you care about when customers receive their package? You still get paid if a shipment takes five days or five hours. Because research shows customers want online orders delivered fast:
- Eighty-four percent of customers think delivery speed is “important.”
- Seventy-three percent are unlikely to do business with a company again after a negative delivery experience.
- Only 7.5 percent say shipping dates don’t influence their purchasing decisions.
The sooner customers receive their package, the better. So stop relying on conventional carriers and partner with a same-day delivery service that has speed, efficiency, and the environment in mind.
How PigeonShip Has Revolutionized Shipping for Individuals
Almost everyone has had a negative experience with traditional mail service providers — a letter going missing or a package taking weeks (or months) to show up. PigeonShip does shipping differently.
Whether you’re sending a package to a loved one or an important document to a coworker, a courier can deliver your item on the same day for a reasonable cost. Plus, you can track the entire process from start to finish.
No more waiting around. No more wondering if your recipient received that expensive gift or business-critical paperwork. Just a same-day shipping service you can rely on.
What are the Benefits of PigeonShip?
- It’s eco-friendly. Drivers are already on their rounds when they pick up your shipment, which means fewer vehicles on the road, and fewer trips for drivers.
- Track everything from your smartphone with the PigeonShip app. Unlike some carriers, you get accurate shipment/delivery times.
- Pigeons guarantee delivery by asking your recipient for their signature.
PigeonShip is the brainchild of Jared Overton, who set up the company in Utah in 2012.
For nearly ten years, PigeonShip has connected companies with customers and people with loved ones.
As part of Ottawa Logistics Fulfillment, the company ships around 10,000 packages every week nationally and internationally, using a rate shop technology that provides customers with the best delivery fees for every single shipment.