General Delivery Protocol
- Open the PigeonShip app.
- Go to the available delivery tab.
- Find and accept a delivery. Tip: Double check the pick up and delivery times and locations.
- Before leaving your home, make sure you have your name badge and flag. Flags should be put on your vehicle before you leave.
- It is required that you have on your badge and flag for the duration of your deliveries.
- Upon arrival hit the “arrived at pickup” tab on the PigeonShip app.
- Retrieve the item and place it securely in your vehicle.
- Take picture and upload it to “pick up images.” After the item is in your vehicle, mark items as “picked up” and “in transit.”
- At the bottom of the page send the tracking message. Sending the tracking messages is mandatory.
For Home Delivery
- Take a picture of the item on the door step, then upload the photo in the “drop off image” tab.
- Place item on door step then ring or knock on the door to alert the customer their item has arrived.
- Then mark item as “delivered.”
- Once all packages are successfully delivered you will immediately have access to your earnings in your pigeon wallet. You can withdraw them at anytime.